I was recently nominated for a blogging award. I must thank Sheree who writes great pieces on her blog viewfromtheback for nominating me for this award (even though I did not list her because she has already been nominated). The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.There are things that I must do to be considered for the award, so here goes . . .
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their post about the award
- Tell your reader(s) 3 things about yourself that they may not already know
- Nominate at least 10 other blogs for the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice which should include one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post
- Check you’ve fulfilled all of the requirements above
Three Things About Me
- a follower of Christ
- the husband of Tammy, father of Justin and Hannah
- avid cyclist
Questions to Me from Sheree
What do you most enjoy about blogging?
The idea of being able to share my thoughts and others from around the world read them is pretty cool. I have always enjoyed writing very much. I appreciate the kind feedback I receive from others. I also am thoroughly pleased when I am able to help someone who is just starting out in cycling.
What’s your favorite sport and why?
Cycling . . . obviously, but I am a sports enthusiast all around. I did not start cycling until a few years ago, and probably would not have been able to sooner due to family duties and priorities, but it is absolutely the best sport I have ever participated in . . . and I have participated in many, many sports. Why? It is all you. You are the engine. You can buy an expensive bike and light equipment, but it still boils down to your effort and training.
Where in France would you most like to visit and why?
Where to begin . . . if I am forced to pick, I would have to say an unknown village in the mountain passes of southern France. I would like to stay with Tammy in a tiny, little hotel or hostel and just ride my bike, converse with the locals, and soak it all in. This would not be bad at all if it happened to be during the Tour either.
Which meal would you choose for your last supper?
My wife’s kraut, sausage, and potato dish! And since I do not ever eat dessert . . . I would like a whole peanut butter pie!
Name five people who you’d like to join you for your last supper?
My wife, my kids, my son’s fiance’, and my parents . . . boring I know, but it is true.
In no particular order, here are the blogs I enjoy:
My Best Post?
My best by views and likes is this one.