Miles after mile, cyclists have so much time to think about things. Here are the top ten things a cyclist thinks about while turning the pedals:
- Did I put on enough chamois lube?
- Why is the wind always coming towards me, even if I turn around and travel down the same road?
- I hardly ever see that guy out riding his bike, but he always seems in top form.
- (After spotting a rider in front of you at a distance) I must pass him.
- Gosh, I need to wash this kit on hot . . . a few times.
- I have so much to do when I get home.
- When I hit the lottery, I’m gonna get a stable of really cool bikes . . . and kits . . . and gear . . .
- I can’t remember the guy’s name, but I know he rides a Dogma with an Enve wheel set and Dura-Ace Di2 groupset.
- I don’t feel like doing 60 miles today.
- Dang, I’m sure glad I got in 60 miles today.