I can’t take anymore of your commercials, be it on the radio or television. Here are my top ten reasons why your sells pitches are despised:
- No explosions and/or lasers
- Quit telling everyone that you’ve lost your mind.
- Nope . . . you’re not practically giving cars away.
- Don’t tell me that something is too good for me to refuse.
- Nope . . . you did not put more cars on the lot than you have room.
- Give me more money than my trade is worth? You lie, because that would be stupid.
- You’re going to pay my car payment for the first month? LOL
- The “dealer prep fee” is you taking the plastic off my seats when it gets off the truck. $200! Really?
- You’ve gone out of business three times in the past six months.
I realize that everyone has to make a living. I don’t expect a car dealership not to profit from selling me a car, but does any other business (besides furniture stores) have such ridiculous shenanigans? It amazes me that I can’t drive slowly into a dealership parking lot without feeling as if I am on the set of the Walking Dead, salesmen pace-walking my car before I can even get out! Mr. Salesman, please allow for “just looking” to be a reason to let me look. Again, I don’t know why any radio or television advertisement that is being broadcasted in my area would attract someone, but it is an immediate turn-off for me. For the love of all things holy, please read and heed.