After reading this article I could open WordPress fast enough. The fact that anyone of any importance at Walmart will read my blog is extremely rare, but I must throw out seven more ways to earn back customers to make it an even ten:
- For the love of all things holy, open up more than two checkout lanes! There are more than 743 checkout lanes in the average Walmart. Why?
- At least once a year, re-stock the shelves! What good is it to have the “lowest” prices when you’re always out of everything?!
- Get the chubs off of the motorized shopping carts! Just because a person smoked for 30 years and can’t lay off of the pizza does not mean he can take up a whole isle in the store!
- When building a new store, have the square footage of the store cover less than 233 acres. I don’t want to run in to your store to grab dog food and have to carry a water bottle with me because remembering to get toilet paper is a 5k run.
- Fire people with attitudes.
- You don’t have to be in every business. Now, you are a credit card, hair stylist, cell phone, automotive, and health care insurance provider! What is next? A hospital? “We beat the competitor’s lowest price on hernia surgery.”
- Restructure where you place your shopping cart corrals in the parking lot. Why is there a buggy holder placed in a position that takes away four parking spaces?
Can I get a witness?